Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And So It Begins...

Hello to the big, wide universe out there. This blog is meant to chronicle our adventures in homeschooling, for our own joy and to share with friends and family.

Tomorrow is the last day of public schooling for Annie and Airius. It was a whirlwind of a year, filled with ups and downs, and yet the ending is bittersweet.

Yesterday I sent out our first homeschool notification. I was quite calm and resolved yesterday, and now today I am a wreck of emotions. Am I doing the right thing? (You are.) Can I make this work? (You can.) Have I chosen the right curriculum? (Maybe not, but you can adjust as you go.) Will we all be happy? (Let's not be foolish.)

Either way, our new journey is beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on this new journey! I think you made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete